This resource is no longer being developer or supported. More info.
The Ultimate Title Screens resource is one elegant script to offer you a range of 8 highly animated title screens. No more are the days of players booting up your game to a static image! Add life to the first, defining moments of your game with this script. This script is for Pokémon Essentials, and does not work alongside other kits.
The installation process is as simple as clicking a button, and all the scripts and resources will keep themselves automatically up to date. New!
For additional tutorials and trailers of this and other public resources, check out the
Small examples of what to expect with this resource
True to the FR/LG days.
Taking inspiration from HG/SS.
Go old school, or embrace OR/AS.
For those spookier vibes.
Showcase your favourite Pokémon.
Beautiful scenery, with even more particles.
Calm, simple, yet effective.
A few particles, and parallaxed background.
Getting the new system to work has been made even easier! There is no need for you to worry and try to figure out how to install something, as everything will be done for you. From the download section below, download the Universal Plugin Installer. Then simply extract and run the installer in order to get this resource working in your own project.
All of the configuration constants can be found within the script Settings. These have been commented in great detail, so please be sure to read what each of the configuration constants do. New!
Seriously, that's all there is to it. After installing the resource from the Universal Plugin Installer, you can simply head over to your project folder, run the Game.exe and appreciate the results.
1. You may use this system for any and all personal (non-commercial) purposes.
2. You may modify this system. Should you wish to do so, you take all responsibility for any outcomes the modifications may have done to your system. If you agree to this, you also agree to the right of Luka S.J. from withholding any assistance when it comes to issues that may have arisen due to the modifications of this system. Any persistent and repeated asking for help of modified instances of this resource will be treated as spam, and be promptly deleted.
3. You may not use this system in any commercial projects.
4. You may not claim this system as your own. Whenever using or showcasing parts of this system, full credits must be given at all times.
5. You may not re-distribute this system.
6. You may not bundle this system with unauthorized packs.
7. You may not use footage of this resource (unless you're showcasing modifications done to it) in order to promote your game on forums or social media.
8. You agree to not ask any questions that have already been addressed in the F.A.Q., tutorial videos by Luka S.J. and the instructions of this system. Any such questions will be treated as spam, and be promptly deleted.